Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Well today I did a major grocery shop. I had to shop for my Halloween party, play group tomorrow and pick up lots of other things after being gone for a week. I pride myself in making one trip from the car with Blake and my groceries despite how much I have. Today I just didn't have it in me. Can goods were on sale, so cut me a little slack. I went and found me a cart and gosh darn it, I LIKED IT!!
Sunday, October 21, 2007
Friday, October 19, 2007
Thank you Matt for making it work so I could go. Thank you Grandma Sheri for coming to be with Blake while Matt was at school.
I enjoyed pushing Christine in the wheelchair. She is on some restrictions during this pregnancy, but she didn't let that slow her down.
(I was early last week so I figure it all evens out)
3 Things that made me smile this week
1. My funny, funny cousin Greg
2. Playing with Blake who is now totally recovered from roseola and is back to his very happy self.
3. Having Matt home from school for a whole week!!
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Meredith is super hip and always in the know. Here are a few things that I love about her unique style.
1. She is bringing back Raising the Roof. You better believe it. It is going to happen. She has quite the following too. Check out what she has to say about it here!
2. She is trying to bring back "You Go Girl!". Notice here I said trying to bring it back. I am not sure this one will take as well as Raising the Roof. I give her props for trying though. I try to use it at least once a week in the correct setting.
3. She bought green jeans two weeks ago. YOU GO GIRL!! I don't think I could pull those off!
Can't wait to see you tomorrow, Little Mere.