With my mom in town we decided to give Blake just a little hair cut. He still doesn't have much hair to begin with, but we decided the mullet needed a little trim. (I am talking about Blake's not Matt's)
1. Mymom left Seattle today. We had the best time with her and were really sad to see her go. Blake especially loved having some Grandmatime.
2. This is how the hair stylist did my hair after my hair cut and I had to make the mile plus walk home looking like a freak. It did turn out to be a good hair cut though. The pictures don't do it justice. My mom couldn't stop laughing.
3. We didn't get any of these to go during our trip to West Seattle. Blake loved the water taxi and it was fun to explore a new place.
1. My mom stayed on the pig the whole eight seconds.
2. The Kress IGA opened today. Our first downtown full size grocery store. My mom and I got up early and were among the first 10 shoppers!! Thanks IGA for the free gift bags. Sorry no pictures, but just imagine us both in our workout clothes at 6:50am. Looking good!!
3. I got some new walking shoes (thanks mom). Watch out Seattle, I am hitting the streets again tomorrow. My feet have been killing me in the shoes I brought so I am pretty pumped about my new shoes. They are not the essence of style, but comfort came first this time.
1. Trying out popsicles. As you can see they are a huge hit.
2. Finger Painting. I am going out on a limb here, but I don't think he is having a good time. I had more paint on my hands than he did. I hung my artwork on the fridge.
3. Eating his snacks out of a cup. He has always been really good at using a fork on his own for his food, but now he likes to always hold his own stuff; spoons, forks, cups, bowls. It makes for messy meal times, but it is easier than fighting him and he is actually getting much better at it. .