Monday, August 13, 2007

Name that Blog

People kept asking me when I was going to start a blog. I knew I wanted to get settled in Ann Arbor before jumping into it. This gave me and my family plenty of time to come up with possible blog names. Here are a few for your entertainment.

Green Megs and Ham
Megaroni Grill
Bienavenido a Megsico
A little something Megstra
A hint of nutmeg
Which came first the Chicken or the Meg
M&M
a few math jokes (hard to type out, but they did get a few laughs)


Anymore suggestions? I am not commiting to anything quite yet. Just trying out a few things.

3 comments:

It's Been a Day! said...

Great blog. i'm excited to check it like I do my other blogs - about 25 times a day!!

Paul said...

Megsico is my favorite. I LOVE that one.

meredith said...

Dad likes mine. Use it. jk. love you.