Thursday, November 1, 2007

Thursday Three is back from hiatus

I got a little lazy last week and forgot my Thursday Three. We're back in action.

3 Reasons to celebrate this week
1. My sister in law
Des is coming to visit tomorrow.
2. The Red Sox won the World Series. I was bred a Red Sox fan and it was extra special this year to be home to see the games with my dad. I am not sure either of us stayed awake until the end of any of the games, but we did our best. On the off night for the games, my parents and I watched Fever Pitch to keep in the spirit of things. Great movie!!
3. I finally unpacked my bags this morning from my trip. Two days might seem like a long time to finally get that done, but for me that is record time.

5 comments:

meredith said...

Two days is impressive. I hope you have fun with des. Go sox.

Kelly said...

I was cheering for the Rockies, having previously been a season ticket holder but they got whooped pretty badly.

Have fun with your guests!

Corinne said...

Anytime I see someone wearing a red sox hat it reminds me of your dad!

It's Been a Day! said...

i sported my sox gear proudly - mostly because i didn't do my hair which involved me wearing my red sox hat though.

Jess Perry said...

Go Red Sox! I am so happy they one! Way to go dad in raising your little girl right to love the Sox!!