Tuesday, January 1, 2008

LIke no one is watching



Since Justin Timberlake has already brought Sexy Back, I ("I" meaning the McKinnon girls) would like to bring Funny Back this year. We found we were struggling on our funny this last week (well two or three weeks ago, but I am just getting around to posting this) and decided to start anew in 2008. Watch out world, here we come!

Here's to more dance parties in 2008! Blake really enjoyed the first dance party of the year this morning. (sorry for the blurry picture, but you get the idea)

4 comments:

Katie said...

That's awesome! I love the picture!!!

It's Been a Day! said...

i'm not sure if i'll be able to bring my funny back or not, but i sure do got back!

jan said...

I am glad you said this photo was blurry because that might explain why my butt looks so big---at least I hope that's the reason. Or could it be the ginger pancakes we were making for breakfast that morning! Thanks for some fun posts. mom

Kelly said...

Cool kitchen. What a cute family picture too.