Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Thursday Three (it is early, but that is better than late)

Since I highlighted my family last week, it is Matt's family's turn.
Three reasons why I have enjoyed being a part of Matt's family the last 5 years.

1. They are very supportive of one another. I have always been impressed with how they stick up for one another and support each other through good and bad.

2. They know how to work hard, but also how to play hard. They take some great annual trips together and the pictures make it look like it is great fun. Matt and I have only been able to attend a few trips because we live so far away, but hopefully we'll get out on the boat again soon. I might not be up for another camping trip though :) Just kidding, I had a great time despite my wet shoes from 4 wheeling.

3. Todd (Matt's brother) is one of the best cooks ever!! No formal training, he just has a knack for it. (I will also say that Des' cottage cheese jello salad is pretty amazing).


I also LOVE my nieces and nephews on Matt's side. Hopefully they will remember that they have an Uncle Matt and Aunt Megan! I made some picture cards of our families so we can teach Blake who all his relatives are even though he doesn't get to see them very often.Plus did I mention, they can raise the roof?

3 comments:

Greg and Tammy said...

Isn't it a blessing when you have GREAT in-laws instead of headaches? :) BTW, SUPER IMPRESSED with your Michigan "M" quilt block. Wow.

meredith said...

Raising the roof is da bomb. And I will forever love todd for scooby snacks.

Kelly said...

They look like a wonderful bunch and I'm happy that you've married into a nice family.

What's the story behind your family and raising the roof?