Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Thursday Three on Wednesday

3 Reason to love my little sister Meredith!


Meredith is super hip and always in the know. Here are a few things that I love about her unique style.

1. She is bringing back Raising the Roof. You better believe it. It is going to happen. She has quite the following too. Check out what she has to say about it
here!
2. She is trying to bring back "You Go Girl!". Notice here I said trying to bring it back. I am not sure this one will take as well as Raising the Roof. I give her props for trying though. I try to use it at least once a week in the correct setting.
3. She bought green jeans two weeks ago. YOU GO GIRL!! I don't think I could pull those off!

Can't wait to see you tomorrow, Little Mere.


7 comments:

Jess said...

Such a cute picture of Mere!

meredith said...

That's nice Jess.

Good thing my face isn't that chubby anymore!

Thanks meggie. I love you. I can't wait to see you.

I also thought about bringing back the cabbage patch dance. All the things I try to bring back have to be the ugliest form of their category.

Jess Perry said...

What an awesome girl! I want to meet her just hearing those things about her! Green jeans...let's see her bring them into style!

Mary and Ryan said...

Hi Megan, its Mary, What up? How is life and how have you been? Your baby is adorable!!

Kelly said...

What a cutie pie. She looks like a sweet little sister and I hope you had/have a fun time with her.

Corinne said...

Meredith is a total BABE!

jan said...

I think Mere is a babe, too, but we are ready to see some photos of your babe! Bring back Blake!!!! mom