Friday, October 19, 2007

Reunion


Six of my college roommates and I got together last week in Utah for a reunion. Steph, Gina, Christine, Anna and I met in the dorms (Chipman Hall, fall of '99) and then we met Heidi and Amy while living at Bountiful Court. We had the BEST time together. We ate at fun restaurants, had a dance party, went back to our old apartment, walked around BYU campus, hit the dollar movie, stayed up way too late talking, did a temple session, got pedicures, shopped, and laughed so hard. I really can't describe how much fun I had seeing my friends.
Thank you Matt for making it work so I could go. Thank you Grandma Sheri for coming to be with Blake while Matt was at school.




I enjoyed pushing Christine in the wheelchair. She is on some restrictions during this pregnancy, but she didn't let that slow her down.



6 comments:

Jess Perry said...

I love the feet shot. I swear, whenever girl's get together...that is a classic shot!

~* Allen Family *~ said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!

Corinne said...

Sounds like you had so much fun...I want to hear all about it! Call me!

Gina said...

I am nostalgic reading about this and it was only last week! We rock and are so lucky to have such great girlfriends!
I saw Christine and Heidi today at Christine's shower. It was great to get a little more post-reunion girl time!

It's Been a Day! said...

i'm glad you got to go and had such a good time. it's always so much fun to get together with people that even though you haven't seen them in a long time, it's like you just saw them yesterday.

Jess said...

That sounded like so much fun! I recognized a few faces in the pictures. Yours of course, but also a few others.