Sunday, October 21, 2007

Remember how I talked earlier about first impressions. Well, let's just say tonight was a bit of a rerun. We went to a BBQ with some LDS Business students and their families; all of whom I had never met. I made what I thought was a really good bean salsa. I didn't add the avocado or tomatoes (that is another story), but it is still good. I even bought the good lime chips to go with it. Well, another lady thought to make the same good salsa and she did add the tomatoes and avocado. Sweet! Mine looked like a pile of beans compared to hers. Then on our way out Matt says to me "you have something in your teeth!" WOW, I wonder how long that was there. I am just hoping it is my super fun personality that they remember. At least I have a cute baby.






7 comments:

greg & allyson said...

oh man, that was good. having something in your teeth put it over the edge. i think next time you see all those people you need to thank them for letting you know that you had something in your teeth. turn this thing around.

meredith said...

Those kinds of things just make you seem more real and accessible meggie...its a good thing.


I miss blake. Cute pictures.

meredith said...

And he has more hair!

It's Been a Day! said...

at least you can go home and enjoy the bean dip since no one at it. joke's on that lady - you make something good that everyone wants, you dont get leftovers. sucka!

Corinne said...

Thanks so much for a good laugh...I actually still have a few tears in my eyes from laughing so hard. Good stuff Megs!

Mac and Starr said...

That's right...you do have a super cute baby!!

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

A cute baby is really all that matters!!!! I luv close-up photos...he is a doll! Cami