Thursday, November 29, 2007

Give the people what they want

Thursday Three - 3 reasons I have not been blogging

1. I was busy hosting Thanksgiving dinner. Here is a picture of my table. One of my guests even said, "Very Martha Stewart of you" That's right, Martha Stewart. I asked, but didn't require, that people refer to me as Martha for the rest of the day. This same person also offered to scrub my somewhat dirty stove top for me. I am sure Martha Stewart has weaknesses too.
2. I have been dealing with a sick baby. Still cute, even with lots of snot running down his face.

3. I have been working on my crafts. I have had lots to get done. Here is just a taste of what I have been up to. This is what I am giving away as "neighbor gifts" this year. They are lamb ornaments and I have a great story about being a Shepard from an old conference talk to go with them. (thanks for the help, mom!)


9 comments:

It's Been a Day! said...

oh yeah right. mom gets the credit for the lambs - but what about the cookies? martha didn't give you the idea for those.

has blakes hair grown so much that he needs the pick?

jan said...

Somehow Mr. Martha is as much fun as Mr. Megs.
Blake is getting a lot of hair! Runny noses don't go away until kids are about 17.
The turkey and lamb are very cute. Good job!

Katie said...

You need to start your own crafty magazine now... lol. I'd buy it. :)
I love the cute cookie idea. What an adorable ornament!! Great idea. I hope Blake feels better soon!!!

Jess said...

Love the turkey cookies and lamb. You ARE Martha Stewart! Sorry to hear Blake is sick.

greg & allyson said...

you should work at provo craft.

Steph said...

yeah --- glad to see you didn't fall off the side of the planet, martha...
xoxoxo

Meredith said...

Hi Megan! I'm so glad you found me. Blake is a CUTIE (and that's one of my favorite boy names). You are hilarious and I'm glad to have another entertaining blog to read!

Kelly said...

I've been wondering why you're not blogging often. I love that place setting, Megan! Those are the cutest turkey cookies!

Kelly said...

Hi again...I posted a picture on my blog just for you. I had to pay big bucks to get a turkey treat as marvelous as the ones you made yourself!