Saturday, December 15, 2007

What goes around, comes around

I don't know what the problem is with us, but we have got to get it together. I borrowed a glue gun from a friend because my mini glue gun wasn't cutting it for one of my projects. When she brought it over it came in a hard cover carrying case. I'll be honest while I thought it was a little intense, I was totally jealous! This thing is amazing. I get my craft done (only after breaking one of my pieces of glass which didn't make me very happy) and I am packing up the glue gun to find I am missing a little white plastic piece that goes on top. I start to panic. What am I going to do? Earlier that day a wonderful Christmas package came in the mail from my parents and the packing peanuts were all over the table. I had cleared my table of the peanuts and I had a sinking feeling that the little while plastic piece got thrown out as well! Back to the garbage for Megan. Luckily it hadn't been taken out to the dumpster yet, but it was sitting out on the porch. I got through half before I couldn't take the smell. Lucky for me Matt thought it was a fair trade for him to dig through the second half for me since I jumped in a dumpster for him. What a guy!! Guess what was at the bottom of the bag?? Thanks Matt.



9 comments:

Paul said...

Love the gloves.

No Has-Mat suit?

It's Been a Day! said...

could you have taken the gloves off before taking the picture? That's so gross!!

Glad it all turned out well.

Kelly said...

eeewwww...that dirty gloved photo was sick! But hooray for the digging! At least you didn't have to dumpster dive.

Gina said...

Your garbage stories are really grossing me out. It sounds like it's been worth it though! Hope your next week is garbage free! Yuck!

greg & allyson said...

the gloves made the picture, paige. nothing is worse than smoldering garbage. actually, smoldering diapers are. i also hope your week is garbage free.

mama bear said...

I'm not sure I want that part back now, but thanks for retreiving it! By the way, don't be jealous of my glue gun - yes, it's in a cool box and has nifty attachments but it just doesn't work well (as you have now witnessed)!
Thanks for the laugh.

Corinne said...

That glove is NASTY!

~* Allen Family *~ said...

I know everyone has already posted about that nasty glove but I couldn't help but to go along with the crowd! That is absolutely disgusting!

Jess said...

After seeing the glove picture with the missing piece I'm glad he was wearing those gloves. Who would have wanted all that stuff on their hands?