Thursday, December 13, 2007

Thursday Three

3 things you maybe didn't know about my husband

1. He is the biggest BYU fan ever. And I mean ever. Few people I have met (beside my Grandpa) can rival the love Matt has for the Cougs. It is always fun watching the games with him (well, only if we win).

2. He served his mission in Albania. What's great is that he uses his fluent Albanian constantly. Oh wait, the only time he has used his Albanian in the time I have known him was to order the biggest (and very tasty) calzone I have ever seen from a great Albanian pizza place in Boston. (thanks to Pat for taking us there)

3. He is a really great dad. He loves coming home to Blake and will usually call on his way home to see if I will keep Blake up until he gets home so he can hang out with him before he goes down for bed. He is so patient with Blake and loves to teach him new things.

For the record, Blake only uses Mr. Binks in his crib for naps and bedtimes. So far, so good. This picture was taken about five weeks ago and we have made huge strides since then.


9 comments:

Katie said...

That was a cute blog! How did you get the binky to only be used at bed time? I am trying to get to that point... please give me some pointers.

Matt M said...

Thanks for the major props Megan and thanks for digging my stuff out of the garbage. You're the cutest garbage-woman I know.

Te dua! (you'll know what this means cuz I speak Albanian around the house).

Paul said...

I have always said that Albanian will be a huge asset later on because it is the language of business.

It's Been a Day! said...

if it's not the language of business, i think it's the language of love.

don't let matt hold a baby when it's crunch time of a byu football game!! jk forever, matt!

matt - you are a great dad.

Matt M said...

Paige, can you think of a better moment to share with my son than "Harline in the endzone"? I think he was the reason the Cougs won that game.

Gina said...

I love watching dads with their boys. It's pretty heart-melting. Especially my 2 guys.

Gina said...

p.s. That calzone is making me hungry!

S. Gibson said...

That calzone looks amazing! Will you email me your address? My email is dannyandsaragibson@yahoo.com thanks!

Kelly said...

I like Matt. Never met him, but I think he's pretty cool.

You never know when that Albanian might come in handy.