Here are some things about our recent trip to Charlotte, NC.
1. We don't say "hate" or "oh my gosh." Apparently I say those words a lot, but my nieces kept me in check.
2. My nieces use the word wet as a noun. "I need to do a wet" or "i just did a wet and need a wiper" For some reason it always makes me laugh. In case you were wondering, Uncle Matt was the wiper of choice while we were there. He is so lucky.
3. They are having a water shortage in Charlotte and while it is not required, it was recommended (from the city) to not flush the toilet when just taking a wet. I was told that it didn't apply to guests.
4. There is no limit to how much Abba you can listen to in a day.
5. Funny quote from Berks, "I don't want to see nobody naked."
We had a great time with Pat and Mer. Thanks for a fun spring break!!