Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Thursday Three

We had our good friends come and visit us last week.  It was so fun to see familiar faces.  We had a great time hanging out with them.  They did have a little trouble with their rental car and you can read it about it here.  I really enjoyed her new slogan for enterprise. 

It got me thinking about some sinus medication I took last weekend.  Before reading the box I took them and got really sleepy.  I checked the box later and it read, "Marked drowsiness may occur."  With the way I felt after taking them I came up with three other much more appropriate warnings that I think they should consider printing instead:

1. May cause you to be put into a sleep-induced coma.
2. May cause you to feel like you have been hit by a large truck.
3. May cause you to slur your words and not think clearly.

Here are some pictures of our little man.  He loves his new back pack, loves climbing out of his crib and enjoys long naps especially right now while he is recovering from a cold.



6 comments:

It's Been a Day! said...

man, i wish i could crash like blake does. he looks like he is having some good dreams! he's getting so big. only 3 more weeks until i see him. can't wait!

Jess said...

He is looking so grown up. What a cutie! I love the curl in his hair.

Amy said...

Oooh, is it time for a real bed for Blake? Dallin's climbed out of his crib once. It was when we first moved to AL and he fell and got a bloody nose. He never tried again. Blake must be more coordinated than Dallin.

mama bear said...

I love that last picture, and I miss you guys so much! I know what you mean about the sinus medicine. I only take it when I know I have about 27 hours to be completely out of it. Hope you feel better soon.

Amy said...

love the last picture of Blake snoozing, so adorable. We have the same crib as you guys! So easy to put together that is why we love it:) Also Camden has a crib tent since Feb because he was not quite ready for a big boy bed yet and I wasn't either:) It was the best thing we ever bought.

Angie said...

I love your 3 new slogans! Those are awesome. It's very true for many medications LOL. How is life treating ya? Keep in touch!