Sunday, March 28, 2010

Mixed Signals

I think my dad wants me to blog more but maybe I am reading too much into his last comment. Maybe someone else can help me figure it out. I wish he was more direct.

"This blog never changes. I want a refund."

I plan to get back at it this week. As a follow up to my m&m post I have to admit that I found a green gummy bear in the bottom of my church bag today and ate that too! I don't know what is happening to me but it felt like Christmas when I saw it. Sunday school was about to start so that might have had something to do with my excitement.

6 comments:

mama bear said...

I can't say anything because I am horrible at posting on my own blog. Way to go on the green gummy bear, I love bonus treats! I found a fruit snack in my pocket the other day, but had to give it up when Madi saw it. Darn kids and their screaming!

Amy said...

You are so funny! okay that makes me feel way better that I am not the only person that does that. Scott gives me the strangest looks when I do stuff like that:)

Kelly said...

I love your dad! He cracks me up. I wish my dad even knew I HAVE a blog! Yes, Megan, you need to blog more for your mom and pop.

Jessica said...

Totally reminds me of Ferris Bueller's Day off with the gummy bear thing. Did it have lint on it?

Corinne said...

I'm kinda with Paul on this one. you make me laugh....so i would really enjoy more. love ya.

It's Been a Day! said...

at least dad comments on your blog!