Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Luckily I watched Little Women on Saturday


Because it prepared me for the power outage we had last night. I had my candles ready and while very annoying to have no power for 8 hours during the evening/night, I thoroughly enjoyed walking around the house with a candle in tow.


Note: Update on previous post http://meganmullins.blogspot.com/2007/08/i-wish-i-had-accent.html - The dark is probably my number one fear. It makes me feel claustrophobic and very nervous and the list goes on. Well, the power was still out when Matt left for his review session, but I was brave. I lasted two and a half hours alone in the dark. Sure I asked him not to go to best buy after his review because I thought I was hearing things, but come on; Rome wasn't built in a day.

8 comments:

Katie said...

You crack me up. Your braver than you give yourself credit for!

meredith said...

I get scared in my new place alone...WITH THE LIGHTS ON! So you got one up on me. Let's face it. You have got a lot more than one up on me.
Love you.

aniC said...

i hate the dark too. or maybe if a therapist was analyzing me they'd say it was really my fear of the unknown.
either way...i need light.

It's Been a Day! said...

i'm just impressed you have been there a week and you found your candles. i have been in my place for a year and it would take me a while to find mine. i guess that should be a lesson to me.

Corinne said...

Way to be strong Megs! Were you ever nervous that the candles would start a fire?

S. Gibson said...

I am TOTALLY afraid of the dark. Danny has to wait until I'm in bed before he turns off all of the lights. So funny!

Allison @ House of Hepworths said...

I didn't know you have a blog!!! I'm glad Katie posted it on hers or I would have never found you! I'm glad you are getting settled into your apartment. Your little guy sure is cute.

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

Megan - You are straight comical...I can't believe that is really you sitting there in the dark with candles...seriously that is so funny - okay but not really because it is totally scary at the same time but I just love your blog! - Cami