Thursday, August 23, 2007

Thursday Three

Three things that made me question the kind of day I was going to have

1. I woke up to serious thunder and lightening. One can only hope for another power outage.

2. When Matt kissed Blake goodbye Matt said, "WHOA, someone took a poop!" as he happily went off to catch the bus. Lucky me. (before my family can comment, it was Blake who took the poop!)

3. When Matt left, Blake just stared at the closed door crying and then turned and looked at me like "Another day with just you!"

Good times ahead today!

7 comments:

Corinne said...

There is nothing like starting the day off with a poopy diaper - - gotta love motherhood!!

It's Been a Day! said...

sorry it was blake. had it not been, your day may have been better!

Maurine said...

Megan I am so happy you commented on my blog...it is so fun to see what you are up to. Your little boy is way cute. Your blog entries are entertaining...I love that you were scared to get on the bus! Way to face your fears.

Katie said...

You made me laugh-thank you!

meredith said...

I was twenty minutes late to my first class yesterday...I feel ya.

Paul said...

He misses his grandfather.

Tiffany said...

amazing... the other night my brother threw his entire birthday cake in the fire pit after i chased him down...