Thursday, July 8, 2010

Thursday Three - 3 fun filled days










I was really fortunate in college to meet some of my best friends. We have stayed really close since we left school and since then we have done two roommate runions. One of which was about two months ago. We space them three years apart and I am already looking forward to the next one.

I was so happy to have everyone agree to come to Seattle so I could host this year. We laughed, ate, hung out, got pedicures, went to the temple, saw Seattle sites, ate (did I mention that) and really enjoyed being together. Between the 7 of us it was a small miracle that we were all able to make it leaving husbands and kids at home.

Sorry for the small pictures. I hate small pictures.

3 comments:

merathon said...

it looks like it MIGHT have been fun, but i can't tell because of the SMALL PICS! i hate small pics too, but i guess they're better than NO pics which is what i am stuck with right now...

The Cook Fam said...

Friend reunions are the BEST!!!! If only they could happen more! Glad you got to have such a great time!

Jessica said...

Totally wish I could see the pics :)